Critical Mass presents...
Critical Mass – the UK’s leading conference on social enterprise, impact investment and social value – this year tackled debates around austerity and impact measurement head on. Access the presentations shown to over 400 delegates from around the world below.
To view each presentation in full please click on the title pages of them, which will take you to Dropbox.
1. Does the Social Value Act have any value in an age of austerity?
2. Impact measurement 101
3. The investor's predicament: does all this measurement add up?
4. Social value spotlight around the world
5. Don't value what you don't value
6. Contract readiness: a masterclass