Riding out the Brexit storm: Pioneers Post Quarterly issue 13 out now!
Pioneers Post Quarterly Issue 13 is hot off the press! We're bringing you an in-depth look at how Brexit has affected UK social enterprises so far, and looking further afield at some of the hotspots around Europe for social enterprise.
Subscribers, read the magazine now
What else is in store for readers in this edition?
Along with our cover feature, this issue is packed full of juicy features, interviews and practical guides to help you run your business better, including:
- The mighty mediator: the inside story of the Impact Management Project – a game-changing initiative that’s helped reach consensus among thousands on what impact really means
- Solving the equity investment puzzle: details of the deal that may just have made a breakthrough in financing social enterprises
- Close-up: our new photo feature, with beautiful images of social enterprise on the front lines in Brazil, Nepal, Uganda, Scotland and Nicaragua (thank you to all our readers who submitted photos!)
- The Guv’nor: our regular columnist Bob Thust on ‘permeable’ governance, and why just having a diverse board isn’t enough
- Four mantras for making communications more manageable: real-world tips for a comms plan you’ll actually stick to
- Plus, we meet the new Social Enterprise Scotland boss; explore new financing for community land trusts; share reflections on risk finance from our columnist David Floyd, highlight top social investment headlines from around Europe, and more.
To get your hands on issue 13, subscribe now, and a copy will be on its way to you immediately, wherever you are in the world. Your annual subscription also gets you three more editions each year. Your subscription also gets you a personal login so you can access all premium content on pioneerspost.com, including articles, podcasts and videos.
Pioneers Post is itself a social enterprise. By subscribing, you'll be helping us to become financially sustainable so we can keep helping you do good business, better!
Yes, I want to subscribe to Pioneers Post!