Pioneers Post new issue (14) OUT SOON... subscribe now!
Pioneers Post Magazine Issue 14 will be out soon, discussing the great climate confusion: why social enterprise still hasn’t found its role in the crisis. Receive issue 14 hot off the press by subscribing NOW!
What's in store for readers in this edition?...
This issue is packed full of juicy features, interviews and practical guides to help you do good business, better – including:
- The great climate confusion: Why social enterprise still hasn’t found its role in the crisis
- Ethiopia: driving the winds of change in a fast-evolving economy
- Regina Honu: the Ghanaian entrepreneur proving that girls and computers do mix
- The innovation connecting social businesses to public sector customers
- Expert advice on hiring ex-offenders
- Opinion: Is Big Society Capital a big problem?
PLUS: our regular columns on good governance and impact investing, our ‘Close-up’ photo feature, social investment highlights and more
Subscribe now – so that you can download our digital magazine and/or receive the print magazine in the post!
By subscribing you'll receive a personal login to access all premium content on this website, including articles, podcasts, videos and special publications.
And don't forget that Pioneers Post is itself a social enterprise – by subscribing, you'll be helping us to become financially sustainable so we can keep delivering the social enterprise news and helping you do good business, better!
Yes, I want to subscribe to Pioneers Post!