Special Guide to Education and Training for Social Entrepreneurs
Our Special Guide to Education and Training for Social Entrepreneurs, produced in 2017, collected all we knew about the ever closer ties between higher education institutions and social enterprise.
Over the last decade or more, social enterprise has become very much part of the landscape in higher education lecture rooms. But it’s not just that universities et al are offering courses in social enterprise or social entrepreneurship. They're also coming up with creative ways for a wide spectrum of students to get bitten by the bug.
Our Special Guide to Education and Training for Social Entrepreneurs was published alongside Pioneers Post Quarterly issue 8 in 2017. This issue's cover feature explored how – alongside engineers, lawyers and scientists – higher education institutions are now nurturing the next generation of social entrepreneurs.
This guide is a snapshot of this sector, and gathers all we knew about the ever closer ties between higher education institutions and social enterprise. All the courses you can take in social entrepreneurship and all the business support that higher education institutions are offering, alongside profiles of some of the people and organisations seen as poster boys for social enterprise success – it's all in there.
You can download the Special Guide to Education and Training for Social Entrepreneurs via the button below.
- The social enterprises that universities grew – we take a look at the ventures that grew within academia before graduating to becoming able going concerns;
- Social enterprise dons – the people helping students get excited about social enterprise;
- Disrupting global curriculums – social enterprise and higher education is a relationship that spans the globe;
- An alliance of social innovation – meet the university partners championing the social enterprise cause;
- A-Z directory of social enterprise courses – an index of social enterprise brain food.
Enjoy the read!