Pioneers Post is much more than a magazine.
Each year, we draw on our extensive network and deep experience of the trends shaping the impact economy to design and organise workshops, conferences and invitation-only dinners, 'business breakfasts', webinars and training sessions – all aimed at bringing together social entrepreneurs and impact investors to drive progress in building the impact economy.
Pioneers Post's events, awards, networking and training
- Events and programmes by Pioneers Post
- We can partner with your social enterprise and impact investing events
A collaborative initiative, first launched in 2010, that recognises and celebrates the leading 100 social enterprises across the UK each year. For the latest and greatest check out our SE100 Collection and check back for updates.
The first ever index to recognise and celebrate inspiring and influential women in social enterprise, impact investment and mission-driven business. To find out the most inspiring and leading social enterprise women, check out our WISE100 Collection.
A day of learning, insight and networking for impact economy leaders. More info to come.
A day of marketing and communications workshops for social enterprises. Catch up with all our storytelling insights in our Good Stories collection.
Good Deals + Beyond Good Business: bringing together social entrepreneurs, mission-driven businesses and impact investors to learn from one another, build networks and “get good deals done”. Read more in our Good Deals collection.
A day of workshops, learning and networking specially curated for the WISE100 network.
In 2019 we were media partner and event manager for The Gathering for Social Investment, an event curated and hosted by The Gathering Steering Group to engage the UK social investment sector. Explore the big questions tackled in our special Gathering collection.
With our partners the British Council, we recruited and work with 14 young journalists from six countries, supporting them to report on creative and social enterprise. The DICE Young Storymaker programme kicked off with a week of training, discussion and networking in London, in May 2019. Find out more about our 2019/20 DICE Young Storymakers.
Also with the British Council, we designed and led a week-long training programme for social entrepreneurs and journalists in Ethiopia, ahead of the Social Enterprise World Forum 2019; a week of training for social entrepreneurs and journalists in Sudan in early 2000, and a virtual training programme for journalists and media professionals in Greece, Cyprus and Croatia delivered via Zoom over a series of weeks in automn 2000.
- If you'd like to work with us as a media or event partner, talk to us about training, or discuss sponsorship/co-branding opportunities, get in touch.
|To stay up to date with all our events and initiatives, sign up to our free weekly e-newsletter. For full access to our premium content, subscribe here.|
Below is a snapshot of some of the most important events for social entrepreneurs and impact investors we have parntered with around the world.
To talk to us about adding your event to this list or about working with us as media partner, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Webinar co-hosted by Good Finance UK, chaired by Pioneers Post – 13 January 2021. Limited spaces, sign up here. Theme: 'Planning for a brighter future: Lessons for 2021 from social entrepreneurs and social investors on the frontline of health and social care during Covid-19'
- British Academy, second virtual Purpose Summit – 1, 2 & 4 Feb 2021
- Skoll World Forum (virtual) – 12 - 16 April 2021
- NatWest SE100 2021 Awards (WILL BE VIRTUAL CELEBRATIONS AGAIN IN 2021 - APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN UNTIL 25 APRIL)
- AVPN South East Asia Summit / Conference (virtual) – 8 - 12 June 2021
- EVPA Annual Conference (Porto, Portugal / Virtual) – 21-23 June 2021
- SEWF Social Enterprise World Forum (Halifax, Nova Scotia) – 15, 16, 17 Sept 2021
- GSG Impact Summit – (virtual) 6 - 8 October 2021
- SOCAP – (virtual) 18 - 22 October 2021
- SVM Social Value Matters – (Bangkok, Thailand) – 20 - 21 October 2021
- GIIN (at the World Forum in The Hague) – 27, 28 Oct 2021
- COP26 Climate Change Conference / United Nations Conference (Glasgow, UK) – 1-12 November 2021
- NatWest WISE100 2021 (WILL BE VIRTUAL CELEBRATIONS AGAIN IN 2021)
- Social Enterprise Day (worldwide) – 21 Nov 2020 / TBC for 2021