NB This is the last quarterly printed issue, published Oct 2019. In 2020, we decided to fully focus on digital-only content, so we could provide more daily news and regular features, interviews, opinion and other resources, as well as podcasts and videos.
The digital version of the 14th edition of our print magazine, Pioneers Post Quarterly, is available to read for our subscribers here.
This issue includes:
- The great climate confusion: Why social enterprise still hasn’t found its role in the crisis
- Ethiopia: driving the winds of change in a fast-evolving economy
- Regina Honu: the Ghanaian entrepreneur proving that girls and computers do mix
- Expert advice on hiring ex-offenders
- Opinion: Is Big Society Capital a big problem?
PLUS: our regular columns on good governance and impact investing, our ‘Close-up’ photo feature, social investment highlights and more.
We’ll be adding these and other features to the website over the coming weeks and months.
Please note that this digital version of the printed magazine is premium subscriber-only content. By subscribing you'll unlock all premium content on this website, including videos and podcasts, plus you will receive the printed magazine through your door each quarter!
And don't forget that Pioneers Post is itself a social enterprise. Your subscription helps us to become financially sustainable so we can keep delivering the social enterprise news and helping you do good business, better!
(Any problems reading the issue? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)