The digital version of the whole of the seventh edition of our print magazine Pioneers Post Quarterly can be found below. We’ll be adding a selection of individual articles in their usual format over the next few weeks. Problems reading the issue? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover feature: Has politics fallen out of love with social enterprise? History shows a close association between the two but is it still as close?
- Global Focus: Social enterprise in the Netherlands is anything but flat.
- The Black Cab Interviews: The boss of Social Enterprise Scotland takes us on a tour of Glasgow and sings us a song.
- NatWest Social Business Awards: Eight of the most amazing, astounding, inspiring social enterprises and their stories.
- Investor Profile: Meet the pension fund manager who is making the money do good work.
- PLUS: A closer look at leadership, how anyone can be a social investor and the man making gigs affordable again by taking on the ticket touts.