Good Stories: a day of marketing and communications workshops for social enterprises
Tickets now available for Good Stories, 26 February in London
It’s all too easy to put off spending time and money on communicating what you're doing and why. Often it feels like a nice-to-have, when all your energy is focused on more urgent business needs.
But done well, communication can be core to your business strategy. Powerful stories can help attract new customers, open up new partnerships, boost employee engagement, and add to your brand value.
Storytelling is a craft, though. Just because humans are hard-wired to respond to great stories, doesn’t mean it’s easy to create them, or get them heard.
Good Stories, hosted in partnership with NatWest, is a one-day event to arm you with practical tools and tips, targeted specifically at social enterprises. It will give you some time and space to think more strategically about what you’re saying and how you’re saying it. And it’ll be a chance to hear from and share ideas with your fellow entrepreneurs and communicators.
Who’s it for?
Good Stories is aimed both at those running or working for social enterprises and mission-driven businesses, and those at social enterprise support organisations. Whether you’re a sole entrepreneur, the person landed with tweeting and website updates, or in a full-time communications role, the event is for you.
Why should I attend?
- Hear a keynote from Sam Conniff, multi-award-winning serial entrepreneur and best selling author of Be More Pirate
- Join workshops led by expert communicators specialising in working with mission-driven businesses: social media gurus at Lightful, video production specialists mediastories, sales experts Whitten & Roy Partnership, communications experts at the School for Social Entrepreneurs, our sister agency Fable Bureau and more
- Get inspiration and insider knowledge from champions of social business - including Better/GLL and Cafedirect
- Hear insights on working with the media from pebble magazine, Constructive Voices and more
- Discuss challenges and ideas with your peers, and grow your network
- Find out more about how to get coverage in Pioneers Post – and have a chance to be featured in our next podcast
When and where?
Good Stories takes place 10.00am-4.15pm, on Tuesday 26 February, at 250 Bishopsgate, London.
How do I reserve my place?
Places are limited to ensure maximum interaction and value to participants.
Tickets are available now on Eventbrite:
- Early bird prices (until 31 December): £25 + VAT/booking fee
- General tickets (1 January onwards): £40 + VAT/booking fee